Investing in The Shopoff Group limited partnerships involves a high degree of risk,
including the possible complete loss of your investment. In addition to being an illiquid
investment with an uncertain liquidity date, these investments may have other risks involving:
- Uncertainties in the real estate entitlement process, which may result in increased costs, delays, and risks of ownership of the property.
- Uncertain or weak general market conditions relating to the future disposition of properties.
- Possible unforeseen costs or liability associated with the properties.
- Competitive pressures on selling price.
- Possible conflicts of interest.
- Uncertainty regarding future taxes.
The past performance of any of The Shopoff Group's Limited Partnerships is no guarantee of future results.